The Professional Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualize a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colorboards” of your favorite paint colors, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscapes including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
No Experience Required
We consider this our professional version, but only because it offers the most easy-to-use features. Even a novice can get started right away!
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols
TurboFloorPlan does the work so you don’t have to. It’s got all the tools you need to quickly and easily design your dream home!
- 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and "Building Green" design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
Start Designing Your Dream Home Today
TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to start designing now! Access professionally designed templates, hundreds of training videos, thousands of drag & drop symbols, and much more.
- Over 100 videos guide you through program features.
- QuickStart™ custom home designer lets users simply select a room, click and drag it to a custom size, then drag more rooms into position.
- Professional designed home plan templates that are completely editable.
- Floor Plan Trace allows you to to scan and trace your own floor plans.
- Dimensions change in real time as you make adjustments to rooms.
- Tips and tricks offer help on-the-fly with the specific tool you’re using.
- Build Green button for eco-friendly advice as you design.
Plan All Phases of your Home
Create blueprints with layers in order to plan all phases of your home design or remodel including:
- Foundation – Specialized tools for slabs with support beams, foundation peers, and more.
- Electrical – Comprehensive indoor/outdoor library
- Plumbing – Extensive library of fixtures including “Smart” objects that attach to walls for easy editing.
- HVAC – Design the ultimate system for comfort and maximum efficiency.
Flexible Home Design Tools
Whether you started with one of the predesigned templates, the QuickStart™ tool, or other, TurboFloorPlan makes it easy to customize your home to your exact specifications.
- AutoFraming™ with Framing Editor™ - Customize stud spacing and materials (steel, wood, etc) for roofs, walls and floor joists. Insulate with one mouse click.
- Windows & Doors - Choose from a variety of styles including designer brand name products and simply drop them into self-healing walls.
- Walls - Customize walls with faux finish, paint, wallpaper, and other materials.
- Stairs - Click and drag traditional, curved, or circular styles. Add landings, railings, balusters…all elements can be customized to your spec.
- Roofing - Standard or complex, preset roof tools make any roof style easy to create!
Decorate or Remodel
TurboFloorPlan Pro offers thousands of decorating and remodeling possibilities. Many of the product libraries include nationally-recognized, brand name objects or materials you can try before you buy. TurboFloorPlan even includes “green” objects and materials such as recycled glass counters, bamboo cabinets and flooring.
- Furniture – Adding furniture, cabinets, and appliance is as simple as drag-and-drop.
- Objects – Fixtures, lighting, ceiling fans, sinks, and more for every room in your home.
- Flooring – Try tile, carpet, wood, stone, and more, even area rugs.
- Trim – Add polish to designs including wainscot, baseboards, or crown molding for walls
- Accessories – Dress windows with stylish blinds, draps, or shutter.
- Lighting – Use the Precision Lighting Planner™ to view the effects of ambient light, shadows, falloff, radius, sunlight, and more.
- Materials – Choose from a variety of brand name materials and paint colors, or use the Material Importer™ to photograph and save a material to be added to your design.
Choose from a wide selection of drag-and-drop cabinets and customize materials, colors, handles and knobs, shelving, drawers, and appliances. This tool is great for kitchen and bathroom remodels, but also for perfect for remodeling offices, hallway storage, media centers and garage organizations.
Estimator - Automatic room cost estimates
Estimator tallies and saves square footage, flooring, paint and other area data about your design in a spreadsheet format, in real–time, as you draw. Add pricing information and you’ll have a budgeting snapshot of your project. Estimate costs for individual rooms, landscape, or your entire house.
More tools for easy designing
Create “colorboards” of your favorite paint colors, wood floors, carpet, wall coverings and apply them instantaneously to any room. Options to define colors and materials. Try different combinations before you commit. Easily replicate your favorites in other rooms. .
QuickPallet decorates an entire room in one mouse click!
- Drag the ProjecTape™ precision tool anywhere in your drawing for real-time measuring, indoors or out.
- Save time with MyStyle creating default colors and material choices before you begin designing.
- Use RoomView™ for wide angle 3D viewing making it easier to see inside small spaces.
- Build virtually any object or modify existing objects from a library with the 3D Custom Workshop™
- Use the SmartWand™ technology to see how one individual color or material can change your whole look..
- Build a 3D model of your home design with RealModel®
Get started FAST! Predesigned, drag & drop, editable designs you can use as-is or customize to your personal style!
Intuitively follows the shape of your house, as you draw. Create simple or complex shapes in seconds.
Auto Edging and Planting Templates
Professionally designed, zone specific plant groupings with simple drag-and-drop placement. A variety of shapes of freestanding, corners, and more.
Rock Your World!
Unlimited design possibilities! Mix plants, rock, mulch, pavers, brick and other realistic materials to created unique shapes, paths and flower gardens. All types of objects are included in the libraries, or photograph your favorites and add them!
Versatile tool lets you design fences with any custom material, color, or photo object — even draw your design freehand!
Global Sun Positioning
Precision tool aligns your property to ANY location you specify, including date and time of day. View the effects of sun angle, positioning, location, and shadows.
Visual Array Tool
Automatically adds plants or objects along a straight path with user-defined spacing. Perfect for interior shelving, too.
Import photos of skies or other backgrounds for a real-world effect you can view inside or out.
Build dramatic retaining walls that define and accent your home. Choose stone, brick, or other materials. Then add your plantings to finish the look.
See how your plantings will look years from now! Use with Global Sun Positioning™ to view the effects of shade in your design.
Add real-world topography to your building site. Automatically cuts or adds fill and building pad to your design.
Design beautiful landscapes with a multitude of trees, shrubs, flowers, and vegetation. PlantFinder makes it easy! Sorting feature lets you select growing parameters, International zones, sunlight, climate, water, and soil conditions. Color-coded zone maps make plant selection easy and foolproof. Photo-realistic images of real-world plants can be viewed from any angle. Even get complete information about every plant in the database with the Plant Details dialog.
Easily add your favorite plant…from your photograph! Expand plant database to virtually limitless custom choices. Add your favorite plant to your virtual landscape. Custom plants are included in Estimator.
PhotoView incorporates your pictures
Just need to add a decorative landscaping to your existing house? Take a picture of your existing home and easily add it with PhotoView™! Definable shadows make your home and new landscape design come to life!
New Corner Cabinets
Corner Cabinets are now available in the Cabinet Designer. Customize colors, panels, handles, number of shelves or drawers and more.
New Custom Column Creation
Columns will automatically match ceiling height when added to a room. Customize the cap, shaft, and base styles independently or as a unit. Add to cabinets, kitchen islands, and building exteriors for a high end look.
New Electrical Switches and Outlets
Choose from an extensive library of electrical switches and outlets, fully customizable using paint or other materials.
New HVAC Symbols
Wall, floor, or ceiling mounted supply registers and return vents now available in the extended style library.
New 3D Object Pack
Update your home or office spaces with over 500 new 3D furnishings to drag and drop into your design.
New Drag and Drop 3D Objects
Now you can drag and drop 3D objects while using the 3D viewpoint. Objects will automatically position themselves on the top of surfaces like countertops and tabletops. Objects placed on walls, will automatically rotate to match the surface's angle.
Enhanced Floor Management
Now TurboFloorPlan can create up to 6 floors. Create independent structures such as outbuildings and detached garages. When you change the elevation on one level, other connected levels will also change.
New Welcome Screen
Easily create new projects, access recent projects, sample plans, and training materials. Get started quickly with QuickStart and in 60 seconds learn how to create a complete floor plan.
New Point Selection Highlight Guides
Edit your custom shapes with ease by selecting and editing only the points you want. Add additional posts to a fence line or modify the curve of a patio with precision.
QuickStart Is Even Better
Set exact dimensions in inches AND centimeters. New snap feature ensures that rooms line up quickly by snapping them together.
Multiple Monitor Support
Utilize multiple computer monitors to view designs in 2D and 3D simultaneously.
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported), 256 MB of RAM, 2.3 GB of Hard Disk Space, Internet access, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color, 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
U heeft wellicht ook interesse in de volgende product(en):
Normale prijs: € 112,50
Speciale prijs: € 89,90