97 Things Every Programmer Should Know (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Collective Wisdom from the Experts|
Tap into the wisdom of experts to learn what every programmer should know, no matter what language you use. With the 97 short and extremely useful tips for programmers in this book, you'll expand your skills by adopting new approaches to old problems, learning appropriate best practices, and honing your craft through sound advice.
With contributions from some of the most experienced and respected practitioners in the industry--including Michael Feathers, Pete Goodliffe, Diomidis Spinellis, Cay Horstmann, Verity Stob, and many more--this book contains practical knowledge and principles that you can apply to all kinds of projects.
A few of the 97 things you should know:
- "Code in the Language of the Domain" by Dan North
- "Write Tests for People" by Gerard Meszaros
- "Convenience Is Not an -ility" by Gregor Hohpe
- "Know Your IDE" by Heinz Kabutz
- "A Message to the Future" by Linda Rising
- "The Boy Scout Rule" by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)
- "Beware the Share" by Udi Dahan