ActionScript 3.0 Design Patterns (pdf)
Fabrikant: Adobe Developer Library
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Object Oriented Programming Techniques|
|auteur(s)||William Sanders, Chandima Cumaranatunge|
Now that ActionScript is reengineered from top to bottom as a true object-oriented programming (OOP) language, reusable design patterns are an ideal way to solve common problems in Flash and Flex applications. If you're an experienced Flash or Flex developer ready to tackle sophisticated programming techniques with ActionScript 3.0, this hands-on introduction to design patterns is the book you need.
ActionScript 3.0 Design Patterns takes you step by step through the process, first by explaining how design patterns provide a clear road map for structuring code that actually makes OOP languages easier to learn and use. You then learn about various types of design patterns and construct small abstract examples before trying your hand at building full-fledged working applications outlined in the book. Topics in ActionScript 3.0 Design Patterns include:
- Key features of ActionScript 3.0 and why it became an OOP language
- OOP characteristics, such as classes, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism
- The benefits of using design patterns
- Creational patterns, including Factory and Singleton patterns
- Structural patterns, including Decorator, Adapter, and Composite patterns
- Behavioral patterns, including Command, Observer, Strategy, and State patterns
- Multiple design patterns, including Model-View-Controller and Symmetric Proxy designs