Adobe AIR 1.5 Cookbook (pdf)
Fabrikant: Adobe Developer Library
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Solutions and Examples for Rich Internet Application Developers|
|auteur(s)||David Tucker, Marco Casario, Koen De Weggheleire, Koen De Weggheleire, Rich Tretola|
Thoroughly vetted by Adobe's AIR development team, Adobe AIR 1.5 Cookbook addresses fundamentals, best practices, and topics that web developers and application designers inquire about most. The hands-on recipes in this cookbook help you solve a variety of tasks and scenarios you may encounter using Adobe AIR to build Rich Internet Applications for the desktop. It's an ideal way to learn the nuances of Adobe AIR, with practical solutions you can use right away, and detailed explanations of why and how they work. These recipes will help you:
- Build an AIR application with Flex, Flash, or HTML and Ajax
- Create a database and connect it to your application
- Put together native menus for PCs and Macs
- Work with the Service Monitor Framework
- Utilize the Adobe AIR Update Framework
- Create branded desktop experiences with custom chrome and custom application icons
- Distribute your AIR application with the Seamless Install Badge
And more. Adobe AIR 1.5 Cookbook includes dozens of recipes from rising stars in the AIR development community-David Tucker, Rich Tretola, Marco Casario, and Koen De Weggheleire-along with the best solutions posted by visitors to the Adobe AIR Cookbook community website hosted by Adobe and O'Reilly (www.adobe.com/go/air_cookbook). If you're ready to expand your skill set with Adobe AIR, this is the book you've been waiting for.