Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Making Native Apps with Standards-Based Web Tools|
|auteur(s)||Jonathan Stark, Brian Jepson, Brian MacDonald|
You’ll learn how to create an Android-friendly web app on the platform of your choice, and then use Adobe’s free PhoneGap framework to convert it to a native Android app. Discover why device-agnostic mobile apps are the wave of the future, and start building apps that offer greater flexibility and a much broader reach.
- Convert a website into a web application, complete with progress indicators and other features
- Add animation with JQTouch to make your web app look and feel like a native Android app
- Make use of client-side data storage with apps that run when the Android device is offline
- Use PhoneGap to hook into advanced Android features, including the accelerometer, geolocation, and alerts
- Test and debug your app on the Web with real users, and submit the finished product to the Android Market