Building Mobile Applications with Java (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Using the Google Web Toolkit and PhoneGap|
Do you want to develop mobile apps with Java—and have them work on a variety of devices powered by iOS and Android? You’ve come to the right place.
- Get started with GWT by building an example Twitter search app
- Build a example web app and adapt it for mobile with CSS
- Add touch centric controls with the GWT Mobile UI library
- Develop a working wine journal app that tracks a user’s GPS location
- Use techniques to make a mobile version of your web or desktop app
- Work with HTML5 Canvas to build a mobile video game
- Package your apps for iOS, webOS, and Android with PhoneGap