Canvas Pocket Reference (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Scripted Graphics for HTML5|
Canvas Pocket Reference provides both a tutorial that covers all of the element's features with plenty of examples and a definitive reference to each of the Canvas-related classes, methods, and properties.
You'll learn how to:
- Draw lines, polygons, and curves
- Apply colors, gradients, patterns, and transparency
- Use transformations to smoothly rotate and resize drawings
- Work with text in a graphic environment
- Apply shadows to create a sense of depth
- Incorporate bitmapped images into vector graphics