Developing Enterprise iOS Applications (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||iPhone and iPad Apps for Companies and Organizations|
If you plan to develop iOS applications in a corporate setting—for internal consumption or for sale to end users—you need to read this book. Veteran developer James Turner shares best practices and lessons learned from his recent on-the-ground experience planning, building, and shipping an iOS application in an enterprise environment.
With lots of examples and solid advice, you’ll learn how to use Xcode, Objective-C, and other Apple development tools within the confines of enterprise software methodologies. Don’t be deterred by Apple’s development philosophy. If you’re familiar with Xcode, this guide will help you build and launch enterprise iOS apps successfully.
- Get Xcode’s single-developer model to work in a concurrent development environment
- Integrate Xcode builds into tools such as Ant and Hudson
- Use open source libraries to connect iOS with SOAP and other backend services
- Set up a framework to test iOS apps for code coverage and CCN metrics
- Manage the legal, marketing, and production issues involved when interacting with iTunes Connect
- Meet iTunes’ requirements for provisioning and distributing your app
- Provide long-term support by sidestepping Apple’s distribution limitations