High Performance Browser Networking (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||What every web developer should know about networking and web performance|
How prepared are you to build fast and efficient web applications? This eloquent book provides what every web developer should know about the network, from fundamental limitations that affect performance to major innovations for building even more powerful browser applications—including HTTP 2.0 and XHR improvements, Server-Sent Events (SSE), WebSocket, and WebRTC.
Author Ilya Grigorik, a web performance engineer at Google, demonstrates performance optimization best practices for TCP, UDP, and TLS protocols, and explains unique wireless and mobile network optimization requirements. You’ll then dive into performance characteristics of technologies such as HTTP 2.0, client-side network scripting with XHR, real-time streaming with SSE and WebSocket, and P2P communication with WebRTC.
- Deliver superlative TCP, UDP, and TLS performance
- Speed up network performance over 3G/4G mobile networks
- Develop fast and energy-efficient mobile applications
- Address bottlenecks in HTTP 1.x and other browser protocols
- Plan for and deliver the best HTTP 2.0 performance
- Enable efficient real-time streaming in the browser
- Create efficient peer-to-peer videoconferencing and low-latency applications with real-time WebRTC transports