iPhone: The Missing Manual 2nd ed (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Covers the iPhone 3G|
The new iPhone 3G is here, and New York Times tech columnist David Pogue is on top of it with a thoroughly updated edition of iPhone: The Missing Manual. With its faster downloads, touch-screen iPod, and best-ever mobile Web browser, the new affordable iPhone is packed with possibilities. But without an objective guide like this one, you'll never unlock all it can do for you.
In this new edition, there are new chapters on the App Store, with special troubleshooting and sycning issues with iTunes; Apple's new MobileMe service, and what it means to the iPhone; and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync compatibility.
Each custom designed page in iPhone: The Missing Manual helps you accomplish specific tasks with complete step-by-step instructions for everything from scheduling to web browsing to watching videos. You'll learn how to:
- Use the iPhone as a phone -- get a guided tour of 3G's phone features and learn how much time you can save with things like Visual Voicemail, contact searching, and more
- Figure out what 3G means and how it affects battery life, internet speed, and even phone call audio quality.
- Treat the iPhone as an iPod -- listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies
- Take the iPhone online -- learn how to get online, use email, browse the Web, and use the GPS
- Go beyond the iPhone -- discover how to use iPhone with iTunes, sync it with your calendar, and learn about The App Store where you can pick from hundreds of iPhone-friendly programs
Teeming with high-quality color graphics and filled with humor, tips, tricks, and surprises, iPhone: The Missing Manual quickly teaches you how to set up, accessorize, and troubleshoot your iPhone. Instead of fumbling around, take advantage of this device with the manual that should have been in the box. It's your call.