Lean Analytics (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster|
|auteur(s)||Alistair Croll, Benjamin Yoskovitz|
Whether you’re a startup founder trying to disrupt an industry or an entrepreneur trying to provoke change from within, your biggest challenge is creating a product people actually want. Lean Analytics steers you in the right direction.
This book shows you how to validate your initial idea, find the right customers, decide what to build, how to monetize your business, and how to spread the word. Packed with more than thirty case studies and insights from over a hundred business experts, Lean Analytics provides you with hard-won, real-world information no entrepreneur can afford to go without.
- Understand Lean Startup, analytics fundamentals, and the data-driven mindset
- Look at six sample business models and how they map to new ventures of all sizes
- Find the One Metric That Matters to you
- Learn how to draw a line in the sand, so you’ll know it’s time to move forward
- Apply Lean Analytics principles to large enterprises and established products