Lean Branding (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Creating Dynamic Brands to Generate Conversion|
Every day, thousands of passionate developers come up with new startup ideas but lack the branding know-how to make them thrive. If you count yourself among them, Lean Branding is here to help.
This practical toolkit helps you build your own robust, dynamic brands that generate conversion. You’ll find over 100 DIY branding tactics and inspiring case studies, and step-by-step instructions for building and measuring 25 essential brand strategy ingredients, from logo design to demo-day pitches, using The Lean Startup methodology’s Build-Measure-Learn loop.
- Learn exactly what a brand is—and what it isn’t
- Build a minimal set of brand ingredients that are viable in the marketplace: brand story, brand symbols, and brand strategy
- Measure your brand ingredients by using meaningful metrics to see if they meet your conversion goals
- Pivot your brand ingredients in new directions based on what you’ve learned—by optimizing rather than trashing
- Focus specifically on brand story, symbols, or strategy by following the Build-Measure-Learn chapters that apply