Learning Oracle PL/SQL (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Oracle Development Languages|
|auteur(s)||Bill Pribyl, Steven Feuerstein|
PL/SQL, Oracle's programming language for stored procedures, delivers a world of possibilities for your database programs. PL/SQL supplements the standard relational database language, SQL, with a wide range of procedural features, including loops, IF-THEN statements, advanced data structures, and rich transactional control--all closely integrated with the Oracle database server.Knowing where to start with Oracle's procedural language is not always obvious to a newcomer, especially considering the language's feature set and the sheer size of the official documentation (not to mention Oracle's ever-increasing number of pre-built PL/SQL programs). But Learning Oracle PL/SQL offers the signposts and guidance you need to come up to speed on the language, delivered in a manageable number of pages while covering all the essentials.Topics include:
- PL/SQL--what is it, and why use it? Why use PL/SQL instead of Java?
- Syntax and examples of all core language constructs
- Creating, using, and reusing stored procedures, functions, and packages
- Building web-based applications using PL/SQL features available "out of the box" (such as PL/SQL Server Pages)
- Securing PL/SQL programs against attack
- Benefits of third-party developer tools and integrated development environments
- Connecting PL/SQL to email, Java, and the Internet