Linux in a Nutshell 6th ed (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||A Desktop Quick Reference|
|auteur(s)||Ellen Siever, Stephen Figgins, Robert Love, Arnold Robbins|
Everything you need to know about Linux is in this book. Written by Stephen Figgins, Ellen Siever, Robert Love, and Arnold Robbins -- people with years of active participation in the Linux community -- Linux in a Nutshell, Sixth Edition, thoroughly covers programming tools, system and network administration tools, the shell, editors, and LILO and GRUB boot loaders.
This updated edition offers a tighter focus on Linux system essentials, as well as more coverage of new capabilities such as virtualization, wireless network management, and revision control with git. It also highlights the most important options for using the vast number of Linux commands. You'll find many helpful new tips and techniques in this reference, whether you're new to this operating system or have been using it for years.
- Get the Linux commands for system administration and network management
- Use hundreds of the most important shell commands available on Linux
- Understand the Bash shell command-line interpreter
- Search and process text with regular expressions
- Manage your servers via virtualization with Xen and VMware
- Use the Emacs text editor and development environment, as well as the vi, ex, and vim text-manipulation tools
- Process text files with the sed editor and the gawk programming language
- Manage source code with Subversion and git