Personal Investing: The Missing Manual (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|auteur(s)||Bonnie Biafore, Amy E. Buttell, Carol Fabbri|
Your financial goals probably include a comfortable retirement, paying for your kids' college education, and long-term healthcare. But you can't reach those goals by putting your money in a savings account. You need to invest it so it grows over time. Three seasoned personal finance experts show you how in this jargon-free guide.
- Investing demystified. Get clear, real-world examples of why investing is crucial to your financial goals
- How to invest. Learn how to evaluate four types of investment so you make the right decisions
- Hidden gems. Discover lesser-known, low-cost investments that provide tax advantages
- Retirement, Education, Healthcare. Find chapters devoted to the fine points of each of these big-ticket goals
- Flexibility. Learn how to change your investment strategy as you age
- Choices. Find an investment plan that's right for you -- whether you're a conservative investor or go-for-broke risk-taker