Practical Electronics: Components and Techniques (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Components and Techniques|
|auteur(s)||J. M. Hughes|
How much do you need to know about electronics to create something interesting, or creatively modify something that already exists? If you’d like to build an electronic device, but don’t have much experience with electronics components, this hands-on workbench reference helps you find answers to technical questions quickly.
Filling the gap between a beginner’s primer and a formal textbook, Practical Electronics explores aspects of electronic components, techniques, and tools that you would typically learn on the job and from years of experience. Even if you’ve worked with electronics or have a background in electronics theory, you’re bound to find important information that you may not have encountered before.
Among the book’s many topics, you’ll discover how to:
- Read and understand the datasheet for an electronic component
- Use uncommon but inexpensive tools to achieve more professional-looking results
- Select the appropriate analog and digital ICs for your project
- Select and assemble various types of connectors
- Do basic reverse engineering on a device in order to modify (hack) it
- Use open source tools for schematic capture and PCB layout
- Make smart choices when buying new or used test equipment