Practical Zendesk Administration 2nd ed (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||A World-Class Customer Service Platform|
|auteur(s)||Stafford Vaughan, Anton de Young|
Implementing the Zendesk customer service software as part of your company’s operations can be time-consuming, but with the best practices and advice in this hands-on guide, you can shorten the procedure considerably. You’ll learn the purpose, benefits, and pitfalls of each Zendesk feature, with examples of how to configure it to match your company’s needs and processes.
Written by written by two experienced Zendesk product trainers, this book is distilled from years of working in the trenches, launching customer implementations, and answering thousands of questions from participants throughout the world. With it, you’ll be able to determine the best way to put Zendesk’s vast potential to work for your company.
- Apply custom branding to your user-facing support portal
- Mitigate risk by implementing various Zendesk security features
- Manage profiles and permissions for users, agents, and administrators
- Create tickets from email, voice, chat, feedback tabs, and social media
- Capture and classify help requests through standard and custom fields
- Use techniques to build an efficient agent support process
- Automate your business rules in Zendesk to streamline your workflow
- Provide your customers with self-service support