QA-CAD 2017 US single user-single user
Download product, levering vindt plaats per email
U ontvangt binnen een werkdag een link naar het product en een registratiecode
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
QA-CAD 2017 is an essential tool in the engineering design process. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD 12 is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
QA-CAD 2017 also includes all the features and functions of CAD Viewer 2017, CAD Markup 2017, SymbolCAD 2017, and also includes the valuable add-on extension CAD Viewer Batch Command.
QA-CAD 2017 is the perfect tool for drawing revision management because it's easy to use and has many features for the professional user such as embedding field-based data and attributes into the stamps. This data can then be exported to a spreadsheet making it easy to manage your drawing revisions.
Auto-numbered QA Stamps overlay the drawing. Data and attributes may be attached to each stamp and exported to a spreadsheet.
QA-CAD 2017 features include:
- AutoCAD 2017 support NEW
- User-defined Time / Date / 'Checked by' stamp NEW
- Color changer NEW
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of QA stamps and Markup annotations
- Additional QA general tolerance tables NEW
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured
- Choose from 20 different stamping inks
- Alter each stamp to any size
- Rotate stamps in any direction
- Add leaders to stamps
- Alter numbering system of QA Stamps anytime during stamping process
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into QA stamps
- Option to configure field entry controls as a dropdown list of user defined values
- Dimensions values may be captured directly from the drawing
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (Excel) for revision management & inspection
- Save QA stamps and markup annotations separate to the drawing
- Save the drawing with QA stamps and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF ...
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped
QA-CAD 2017 also includes all SymbolCAD 2017 features such as:
- Create single or multiple collections of symbols from raster images.
- Symbol Library creation via easy user interface.
- Easily access and add commonly used symbols to the drawing at a fixed size.
- Mutiple placement of selected symbol in a single continuous operation (i.e. place symbol with a click, move to next location, click to place symbol, and so on)
- Supports symbol creation using all common raster formats JPG, BMP, TIF, CAL, PNG.
QA-CAD 2017 also includes all CAD Markup 2017 features such as:
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017 NEW
- Insert Images NEW
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings NEW
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings NEW
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical NEW
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements NEW
- Add Lines
- Add Boxes
- Add Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits NEW
- Blot out portions of the drawing
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks NEW
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups NEW
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color NEW
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White NEW
QA-CAD 2017 also includes all CAD Viewer 2017 features such as:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2017 NEW
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- View Enhanced Compression Wavelet (ECW) images NEW
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Apply Layer changes directly in Layers Manager dialog NEW
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-orientation of print
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- CAD Viewer 12 reads all DXF and DWG Versions through to AutoCAD 2015
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities - export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command extension)
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search