RESTful Java with JAX-RS 2.0 2nd ed (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Designing and Developing Distributed Web Services|
Learn how to design and develop distributed web services in Java, using RESTful architectural principles and the JAX-RS 2.0 specification in Java EE 7. By focusing on implementation rather than theory, this hands-on reference demonstrates how easy it is to get started with services based on the REST architecture.
With the book’s technical guide, you’ll learn how REST and JAX-RS work and when to use them. The RESTEasy workbook that follows provides step-by-step instructions for installing, configuring, and running several working JAX-RS examples, using the JBoss RESTEasy implementation of JAX-RS 2.0.
- Learn JAX-RS 2.0 features, including a client API, server-side asynchronous HTTP, and filters and interceptors
- Examine the design of a distributed RESTful interface for an e-commerce order entry system
- Use the JAX-RS Response object to return complex responses to your client (ResponseBuilder)
- Increase the performance of your services by leveraging HTTP caching protocols
- Deploy and integrate web services within Java EE7, servlet containers, EJB, Spring, and JPA
- Learn popular mechanisms to perform authentication on the Web, including client-side SSL and OAuth 2.0