SharePoint 2007: The Definitive Guide (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Using, Customizing, and Managing SharePoint 2007|
|auteur(s)||James Pyles, Christopher M. Buechler, Bob Fox, Murray Gordon, Michael Lotter, Jason Medero, Nilesh Mehta, Joris Poelmans, Christopher Pragash, Piotr Prussak, Christopher J. Regan|
For any organization that wants to use Windows SharePoint Services to share and collaborate on Microsoft Office documents, this book shows administrators of all levels how to get up and running with this powerful and popular set of collaboration tools.
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services technology in Office 2007 is an integrated set of services designed to connect people, information, processes, and systems both within and beyond the organizational firewall. SharePoint 2007: The Definitive Guide provides a detailed discussion of all Sharepoint features, applications and extensions. You learn how to build Sharepoint sites and site collections, along with ways to administrate, secure, and extend Sharepoint. This book teaches you how to:
- Get up to speed on SharePoint, including ways to create lists, libraries, discussions and surveys
- Integrate email, use web parts, track changes with RSS, and use database reporting services
- Customize your personal site, create sites and areas, and organize site collections
- Integrate with Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Picture Manager, and InfoPath
- Install, deploy, maintain and secure SharePoint
- Brand a portal, using your corporate style sheet, designing templates, and building site definitions
- Extend SitePoint, such as creating client side and server side web parts, using the SharePoint class library and SharePoint web services