Fabrikant: Trimble Inc.
SketchUp Shop is a subscription-based version of SketchUp for Web that includes professional-level features as well as Trimble Connect for Business and email support
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
SketchUp Shop is designed to help you explore ideas, communicate them more expressively, and ultimately turn them into real projects.
Here are the highlights:
- Advanced Solid Tools: To help you with 3D printing complex forms, SketchUp Shop includes all of SketchUp Pro’s Solid Tools.
- Outliner: Because sometimes your models get more complex when you’re building them up from components and sub-assemblies, SketchUp Shop adds a new Outliner UI to help you manage your model more effectively.
- Material Creation: Sometimes you need to make new materials from scratch; SketchUp Shop adds material creation and editing to the basic material browser.
- Removable Watermark: Don’t care for that SketchUp logo in the top right corner of your models? We’re partial to it, but that doesn’t mean you have to be. Remove it when you upgrade to SketchUp Shop.
- Importers and Exporters: We know that you often need to move your models from one application to another, especially when you’re working with robotic tools like CNC routers. SketchUp Shop adds support for all of SketchUp Pro’s 2D and 3D model importers and exporters.
- Unlimited Projects, Unlimited Storage: Store as many models as you want with an upgraded Trimble Connect account (included with a SketchUp Shop subscription).
- Collaborate with Others: Use Trimble Connect’s project sharing features to work together with others on larger and more complex projects.