The ActionScript 3.0 Quick Reference Guide: For Developers and Designers Using Flash (epub3)
Fabrikant: Adobe Developer Library
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||For Developers and Designers Using Flash CS4 Professional|
|auteur(s)||David Stiller, Rich Shupe, Jen deHaan, Darren Richardson|
"No matter what your background, the pages that follow will provide you with some excellent knowledge, insight, and even a little bit of wisdom in the realm of Flash and ActionScript. Happy learning!"-- Branden Hall, from the Foreword
Written by Flash insiders with extensive knowledge of the technology, this guide is designed specifically to help Flash designers and developers make the leap from ActionScript 2.0 to the new object-oriented ActionScript 3.0 quickly and painlessly. Formatted so you can find any topic easily, ActionScript 3.0 Quick Reference Guide explains:
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts, such as packages and classes
- ActionScript 3.0 features and player enhancements that improve performance
- Workflow differences between ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0 including tools, code editing, component sets, and image and font rendering
- Where did it go? A guide to help you find familiar features in ActionScript 3.0, such as global functions, operators, properties, and statements
- How do I? Step-by-step solutions for performing tasks with ActionScript 3.0, including input, sound, video, display, events, text, and more
Also included are overviews of Flash and ActionScript features and workflows. ActionScript 3.0 is a huge upgrade to Flash's programming language -- and this guide helps you upgrade your skills to match it.