The Art of SEO 3rd ed (epub3)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Mastering Search Engine Optimization|
|auteur(s)||Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, Jessie Stricchiola|
Three acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements.
- Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry
Visit the book website (http://www.artofseobook.com) for FAQs and to post your own burning questions. You’ll have access to special offers and discounts on various SEO tools and services. You can also get exclusive access to instructional videos related to the concepts in the book by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.