The Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i/500D Companion (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Practical Photography Advice You Can Take Anywhere|
Through easy-to-follow lessons, this handy book offers a complete class on digital photography, tailored specifically for people who use the Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i/500D. This is not your typical camera guide: rather than just show you what all the buttons do, it teaches you how to use the Digital Rebel's features to make great photographs -- including professional-looking images of people, landscapes, action shots, close-ups, night shots, HD video, and more.
With Ben Long's creative tips and technical advice, you have the perfect, camera-bag-friendly reference that will help you capture stunning pictures anywhere, anytime. The Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i/500D Companion will show you how to:
- Take creative control and go beyond automatic settings
- Learn the basic rules of composition
- Capture decisive moments, including fast-moving objects
- Discover ways to use a flash indoors and outdoors
- Learn about different lenses, and the best time to use them
- Understand the options for shooting RAW, and whether it's right for you
- Use the Digital Rebel's ability to shoot high definition video