The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D Companion (pdf)
Fabrikant: O'Reilly Media
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
|subtitel||Practical Photography Advice You Can Take Anywhere|
Through several easy-to-follow lessons, this handy book offers a complete class on digital photography, tailored specifically for people who use the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D. This is not your typical camera guide: rather than just show you what all the buttons do, this book teaches you how to use various Digital Rebel XS/1000D features to make great photographs -- including professional-looking images of people, landscapes, action shots, close-ups, night shots, and more.
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D Companion is the perfect reference for your camera bag. Written by professional photographer Ben Long, it's packed with creative tips and technical advice to help you capture stunning pictures anywhere, anytime. With this book, you'll learn how to:
- Take creative control and go beyond automatic settings
- Learn the basic rules of composition
- Capture decisive moments, including fast-moving objects
- Discover ways to use a flash indoors and outdoors
- Learn about different lenses, and the best time to use them
- Understand the options for shooting RAW, and whether it's right for you
There are plenty of photography books, but only this one teaches you how to take high-quality digital photos using the exact camera model you own. Plenty of full-color examples show you what's possible once you graduate from snapshots and focus on the pictures you really want to take.